ECTIC HOPE AMBASSADOrS
Make the Pledge!
You can become an ambassador for hope beyond hurt
ECTIC HOPE AMBASSADORS PLEDGE TO:
· Attend an ECTIC Trauma 101 Presentation to learn more about the coalition, impact of toxic stress and the role we each play in creating a trauma informed community.
· Choose to see more when a person is struggling in life or experiences a difficult situation. Practice empathy by asking: “What happened to them?” Rather than “What’s wrong with them?”
· Spread the word and Advocate! Follow and share ECTIC information and champion trauma informed practices for your place of employment, civic engagement, volunteerism, religion, school, etc.
· Attend ECTIC Community Meetings at least once per year.
· Practice self-care regularly to develop and hone resiliency.
· Contribute to ECTIC initiatives with your time, talent, and/or treasure when possible.
When you pledge to become an
ECTIC Ambassador of Hope,
you'll receive this Pledge Pass in your e-mail
or you can pick one up at our next Trauma 101 training or
Join the movement. Sign the Pledge
YOUR name will be featured here!
Joe Schember, Mayor of Erie
Kathy Dahlkemper, Erie County Executive
Lesha Mae Powell
MaLinda Mechele Luthey
Mary Anne Albaugh
Mary B. Johnson
Michele A. Tome
Tara S. Durkin
Victoria L. Hough
ECTIC Ambassadors are volunteer agents of change working to reduce the impact of trauma and enhance resiliency in the Erie region.
Ambassadors represent themselves as concerned citizens and/or professional organizations from various disciplines including: social services, physical and behavioral health care, education, government, faith, business and beyond.
All lived-experiences and backgrounds are welcome to champion this local trauma informed movement.
Ambassadors advance the mission of ECTIC through intentional advocacy, self-care, community outreach and partnership building.
Why serve as an
ECTIC HOPE AMBASSADOR?
Discovery: Learn more about adversity, the needs of our region and how to promote a revitalized Erie County.
Impact: Contribute to the building of community resilience with the potential to impact health outcomes and an overall improved quality of life now and for generations to come.
Service: Give back to your community in a meaningful way.
Connection: Build relationships, new and existing, to help one another hope and thrive.
Ready to serve and go public
with your commitment to trauma sensitivity, social connection, and enhanced resiliency for our region?
Sign the pledge!
Looking for more information before solidifying your commitment?
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch soon!